INNOVATION TO CUT ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE TIME DURING ENGINE INSPECTION.
"Continuously developed since its inception, and now widely used at Safran and other aircraft engine manufacturers such as Rolls Royce and Pratt & Whitney, JPB's self-locking borescope plug provides a safe and secure seal for the various borescope inspection ports located around the engine casing."
HOW IT WORKS
ASSEMBLEThe JPB Système borescope plug features a plate that interacts with the engine interface. We design the plate with a specific shape that securely grips your interface.
TIGHTENThe plate and body are equipped with notches that function in tandem. When you tighten our borescope plug with a standard tool, the plate and body are pressed together by a spring.
SECUREThe pressure generated by the spring prevents any slipping between notches under vibrations or temperature variations. Consequently, there is no unexpected loosening.
- We customize the plate design to perfectly fit your engine interface.
- JPB Système borescope plug can be equipped with self-centering plungers.
- Installation is easy and intuitive. It avoids incorrect assembly.
EXTERNAL DIAMETER & SQUARE DRIVE
- Ø 16 mm - Square drive 1/4’
- Ø 18 mm - Square drive 1/4’
- Ø 24,5 mm - Square drive 3/8’
- Ø 31 mm - Square drive 3/8’
HOW DO WE TEST OUR BORESCOPE PLUGS ?
- Shock resistance
- Vibration endurance
- Leak and pollution test
- Torque test
- High temperature cycle endurance
- Other tests on request